Thursday, October 28, 2010

If you have bought a copy of The Easiest Way to Learn the Tarot--EVER!! please read this!

Two things actually:

1: Cairelle and I are doing Tarot podcasts. I dunno how many we will do. We will do them until it is no longer fun. If you have questions, please post them or get in the chat room and listen live when we are doing the show.

2: There are ongoing LIVE exercise practice sessions and Tarot games (coming soon) in the ATS forums. I want to make sure that anyone here who has bought my Tarot book has access to the free fun and instruction available to you. This is all for you, and it does not make me any money (as it is free and it takes a LOT of my personal time after work to stay on this). It takes time away from designing the new deck or writing Astrology For Witches, but it is important to me to ensure that anyone who wants help or wants to engage with other Tarot students and masters online has a safe, fun place to go.

But there are real humans doing real exercises and really interacting right now. Let's have fun yapping (positively) about the Tarot. How often do you get a group of Tarot enthusiasts together having fun? No pressure, just experimenting with the cards.

Okay, so there it is. Please let me know if you need anything, but the sandbox is open; come play with us!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment